Terms and Conditions Of Website Use
The term “VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS INDIA” or “VIRTUALASSISTANTSINDIA.COM” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A/102, New Apoorva CHSL, Virat Nagar, Virar west, India – 401303. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of License:
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
You are permitted just to use the material on this website for personal or non-commercial transitory viewing only. It shall just be considered as the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. You may not copy or modify the material; transfer the material to any other person; meddle with any copyrights or trademarks cited on the material; utilize the material for commercial purpose or public display under this license.
Unlawful or unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Limitation of Liability:
Under any circumstances, VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS INDIA or its authorized representatives or suppliers can’t be held liable for any damages – monetary or non-monetary, resulting out of use or inability use of the material on this website, whether notified by any means about such loss or damage or not, regardless of any conflicts with law provisions of any country, state or region or any jurisdiction.
The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own discretion. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Mostly, these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Virtual Assistants India’s prior written consent.
We give utmost importance to your privacy. This policy has been designed to bring it to your kind notice how your personal information is collected, used, communicated and disclosed.
- The purpose for which the information is collected is recognized at the time of collection.
- The collected personal information will purely be used for the purpose for which it is obtained or other coherent purposes upon the prior consent of the concerned person or as required by law.
- Your personal information is retained for the time period it is needed to fulfil the purpose.
- The personal information is collected by fair and lawful means and wherever & whenever appropriate, with conscious or consent of the concerned person.
- Our policies and practices relevant to management of personal information will be willingly made available to its clients.
- Personal information is protected by reasonable security measures from unauthorized modification, use, access or disclosure.
- Furnished personal information should be accurate, complete, up-to-date and coherent to the extent necessary for which purpose it has to be used.
These are the measures kept in place to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India irrespective of its conflict with law provisions.